• Completely modular in structure, it can be scaled up / down to match user requirements.
• Separate Energy management system is not required as the same is integrated into the system.
All types of communication protocols can be implemented e.g. Profibus , Modbus, Modbus-TCP, Ethernet, IEC-60870 , IEC-61850 are supported. Proprietary protocols can also be implemented where required. Energy Monitors, Circuit breakers, Protection Relays of various manufacturers can be integrated.
Can be implemented for a Single / Multiple substations. Distributed as well as Centeralised control and monitoring can be provided. Operator can control all Circuit Breakers / Isolators from the SCADA screen.
• Various Automatic control schemes can be implemented e.g.
• Auto Changeover on Supply Failure / Restoration
• Changeover with Momentary Paralleling
• Power Factor control based on KVARsss
• Load Shedding
• Maximum Demand Control
• Interlocking schemes
Visual indication / alarms for various interlock conditions / malfunctions is provided for easy operation / troubleshooting